Friday, October 10, 2008

Sooooo Tired

No Gold Star today, folks.  I'll try to get some posts up over the weekend.  Here's a roundup of some things that are going on:
  • The son of conservative icon William F. Buckley is endorsing Obama.
  • The Phillies have a two-games-to-none lead over the Dodgers in the NLCS.
  • The Troopergate report showed that Palin abused her power as governor, but did not break the law.
  • In response to a woman referring to Obama as an "Arab," McCain was finally forced to refer to the Democratic nominee as a "decent" man - WOW!
  • And the most exciting news: I will be attending an Obama rally tomorrow morning in Philadelphia, which means that in just a few short hours, I will see Barack live and in person.  I'm extremely excited, and I'll let you know all about it tomorrow.

No comments: