- The son of conservative icon William F. Buckley is endorsing Obama.
- The Phillies have a two-games-to-none lead over the Dodgers in the NLCS.
- The Troopergate report showed that Palin abused her power as governor, but did not break the law.
- In response to a woman referring to Obama as an "Arab," McCain was finally forced to refer to the Democratic nominee as a "decent" man - WOW!
- And the most exciting news: I will be attending an Obama rally tomorrow morning in Philadelphia, which means that in just a few short hours, I will see Barack live and in person. I'm extremely excited, and I'll let you know all about it tomorrow.
Friday, October 10, 2008
No Gold Star today, folks. I'll try to get some posts up over the weekend. Here's a roundup of some things that are going on: