Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Oh No She Didn't...

Sarah Palin will drop the puck at the Flyers/Rangers hockey game in my hometown (or at least home-metropolis) of Philadelphia this Saturday.

I've said this many times in my life, and I'll say it again:

"Get the FUCK ouuuuuutta here!!!!!"

I'm sure the game is sold out, as Flyers/Rangers is a hot ticket in Philly, but I desperately wish I could go so I could boo my head off at Madame Moose Hunter.  This woman is against everything I believe and stand for.  And now she dares to attend a hockey game at the very rink where my hometown team plays?  OMFG.

Not surprisingly, my brother, who is a bigger hockey fan that I could ever hope to be, is pissed about this.

I hope she gets booed mercilessly.  Hey, it's Philly - it could totally happen.

No comments: