Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Unlikely Cheerleaders

McCain and Palin take a time-out to praise President Bush's plan to withdraw 8,000 American troops from Iraq by February.

I'm sorry, John, but I thought you were, like, super-duper opposed to bringing any troops home before "victory" was won? (What victory looks like when you're fighting a faceless enemy, let me know.)

And Sarah, honey - well, I'm glad you know what Iraq is now.  I-R-A-Q.  See, it's this big country in the Middle East where we're fighting a war we should never have started.  Your position is to be IN FAVOR of the war, so no more talk about an exit plan, 'kay?  That would pretty much be in direct contrast to the argument put forth by the guy at the top of your ticket!

Sigh.  Will someone take her back to Alaska, please?

No comments: