Thursday, December 4, 2008

Just Checking In

I just wanted everyone to know that, even if I don't respond to your comment(s) and/or email(s) directly on the site, that I read each and every one of them and take every opinion, observation and piece of feedback into consideration. Thank you for reading, and keep the conversation going.

ALSO: I believe I may have somewhat slandered david in my "Benjamin Button." He did NOT "hate" The Dark Knight. He is not as enamored with it as, say, Ms. LoquaciousMuse. That's okay. That's why God made chocolate and vanilla. And, you know, "hate" is a strong word. So it doesn't fit in this context.

But it's still gonna be nominated for Best Picture - at least at the Golden Globes. Then again, I could videotape myself humming "Row Row Row Your Boat" and probably score a nod for Best Picture (Musical or Comedy) at the Globes. Oh, the Hollywood Foreign Press......

TEASER: Check back later this evening as I will post the latest Awards Preview, and this time we're going with the film that was, without a doubt, my favorite film of the year thus far...

1 comment:

david said...

i think dark knight's chances of being nominated depend entirely upon the critical reaction to frost / nixon and rev road.

also, i've seen that video of your row row row your boat performance and i just wanted to be the first to congratulate you on your inevitable golden globe nomination. stiff competition from mamma mia and repo: the genetic opera, though.