Monday, December 1, 2008

December at The 'Festo

My dear readers,

Creating this blog has been one of my better ideas, and with the wintry season and soon the new year upon us, I am brainstorming ways to be a better blogger and to provide you with more fun and interesting content.

I have what I think are going to be some very exciting ideas planned for December and the months ahead. Without giving too much away, I can say that you should keep your eyes peeled for a lot of Oscar and awards season buzz, continuing coverage and thoughts of the Obama transition, a look back on 2008 and a forward-looking tilt towards 2009.

In the meantime, enjoy the regular stream of news, gossip, observations and random thoughts, as well a continuing flow of Gold Stars, Seward Awards and - God forbid - Sarah Palin alerts.

Happy December!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Oscars are February 22nd, right? Day after my bday! Celebration weekend!